Nothing new here - all resolutions passed by shareholders.
Here are highlights of Mr. O'Malleys address,
We have also rationalised our Lysaght manufacturing footprint to reduce costs whilst maintaining our customer service commitments.
Planned cost reductions have been fully achieved, and we will see improvements in our 2013 performance as a result.
- We still expect the Coated and Industrial Products Australia business to deliver positive underlying EBITDA in FY2013.
Our Australian Distribution business restructure is largely complete with the closure, sale or consolidation of 17 branches by year end and three since.
Also from the Qld phantom Roofer - Bluescope has set up in opposition to steel stud framing manufacturers and yet still wanting them to lock into supply contracts.
Seems the BlueScope Distribution has lost none of its "I am your superior" attitude.
What is happening in Brisbane & Coolum (both of the QLD branches) as they have dissappeared off the website completely? One question asked by Hills shareholders:
- Was the QLD business offered for sale at asset value?
If it was - then Hills management are not responsible for the current situation and $10 million loss.
BUT - if it wasn't (and the QLD Phantom Roofer thinks rumour is correct) - then Hills have cost shareholders the following:
- $35m sales thrown away
- Good machines now obsolete
- Staff could have been transferred
- 3 years of $1.2m plus rent to run.
- Transport contract payouts.
- Unnecessary cost of redundancies of 75 loyal staff $3m plus
- Machine relocation and storage costs
- Rent to pay
- Total $10m worse off.
(Info - Phantom Roofer Victoria).
Does Mr. Pretty know anyone in the industry? No, but everyone else on the board do, and should have advised him of this alternative maybe. Where are they going to put the machines??????
Metroll purchased the Fielders purlin mill from the closing Regency Park in Adelaide and the supply of Fielders Endurance Shed business as well. Now that Metroll will supply approved Endurance (Fielders) suppliers across Queensland with purlins and everything else - how can the ShedSafe logo be utilised if Metroll (not approved by ShedSafe) is the manufacturer and NOT Fielders (who is an appoved ShedSafe manufacturer)?
ShedSafe - any answers to how this one will be treated?
- The biggest Dome Roof in the world under construction in Singapore coming soon to the Roofer.
- Stratco having big sales with up to 25% off most rollformed product. Why?
- Stramit (Fletchers) AGM coming up shortly.