BlueScope Constructions Australia?This report is from the Phantom Roofer Queensland.
The Courier Mail on Saturday 19th May 2012, ran this advert under Tenders:
|BlueScope Constructions - email is DMCBuildingsTenders@bluescopesteel.com|
|Logan City Industrial Proposals & Completions|
- Why haven't any other builders advertised this same project?
- Would any other builder be able to compete against a manufacturer, rollformer & builder all in one?
- Is this a conflict of interest?
- How can other rollformers compete for material supply to this project?
- Why haven't BlueScope Constructions advertised their BSA number?
- Who is DMC Buildings Tenders? Part of BlueScope Corporate see below?
- Is Toll or NQX a major carrier for BlueScope, Lysaght or Stoddart?
The submission of Tender requests require a BSA or QBSA number to be including in the advertisements by Construction or Building companies:
|BSA licensed contractors requirement?|
The email address is actually for BlueScope Steel Corporate - not BlueScope Steel Australia where the Design Manufacture Construct was listed as Emerging Businesses - but not defined as a Construction Company? See this FY2011 from BlueScope in the PDF.
Here is a small segment of the units description:
Has anyone have more information on this emerging BlueScope Construction arm and will it cause BlueScope, Lysaght etc grief in future? How will it affect relationships with the big builders in Australia?