The advertising of roofing products will take on a new field shortly - which product will appear on share a name in the CocaCola label: like below
|Which product will be on the bottle?|
Other things happening last week in the list below:
- Job opportunities in BlueScope minimal - 8 in total advertised on the website! 5 of these are IT, HSE, IT or service and 2 sales and one worker?
- Job opportunities in Fielders 19 in total: 2 floor workers, 2 HSE, 6 Admin and 9 Sales?
- Job opportunities at Stramit only 2 in total: both floor workers.
- Job opportunities at Metroll only 2 (but use HR companies) in total: both floor workers also.
- Job opportunities at Stratco - the only ones advertised is the team members at the Canning Vale Big Red Box in WA.
- The balance of independents don't have huge HR departments or parent companies - but main employment area is still in roofing contractors.
"Research author Dr Dominique Hes from the University of Melbourne said white roofs reflect heat away from the building, rather than absorbing it."How much money is going to be spent by these turkeys telling us information that we knew 200 years ago. White shirts, white wash - maybe they should just visit BlueScope Website "CoolMax" that states that this product reduces energy costs by 7.5% over Surfmist. Good grief - Dr. Hes said something like 3% - but compared to what? When are bureaucrats going to start using the Internet and information already available. What a complete waste of money in this instance. Mr Peter Beattie - sort this on out please and NOW!
Solar installations have always been a worry - but one supplier has actually highlighted the problem between roofer and solar installation provider. This sort of info is good to see in the companies website An installer’s guide to solar liability - this sort of honesty hasn't been seen in the industry prior to this, when considering roofing contractors. The Australian standards have no information for roofing contractors in relation to projects that have had solar installations put on after they have signed off on the roof area!
When is a united rollformer association going to form? - now that Lysaght (BlueScope) are slowly sliding out of the picture? Everybody hates each other - but a rollforming lobby group would be extremely powerful in the political and union arena! The associated industries are very large from roofing contractors to shed groups (all of who are suffering). Again we are lucky to have Peter Beattie looking after an industry worth billions - not that he would know the difference between a pitch and bitumen!
- More next week on the clean up of the Hills site in Adelaide - it's all complete and they've done their environmental duty!!!
- Also no interest in "The Iron Mistake" in regard to sales - will end up wortth more in scrap metal!