Best wishes to all in 2012 - but what will happen this year?
The year of the dragon (Chinese New Year)?
Here are a few suggestions on what to consider for 2012:-
- Mining going great.
- Retail is suffering.
- Is metal roofing gaining ground over tiles.
- Building approvals slightly up from last month - but overall new housing down.
- Carbon Tax starts on July 1st and all Australian biggest polluters of Plant Food CO2 will be made public. (Electricity generators and manufacturers will top the list)
- USA metal roofing company instigates a 30 years product warranty.
- Metal roofing is a target for theft due to recycling - Copper leading the way - Roof Theft - see photo above.
- Is this a taste of the future in roofing - check out this quote from an article According to construction experts, roofing nails used in securing asbestos should have washers to help the securing process.
- Lots of hungry take over bids with Australian companies - but none even hinting in regard to the steel industry.
Brilliant article and photos - seems a waste of old classic LP's - some of the newcommers in the roofing industry may not even recognise this classic method of recording music.
|Long Play Roof - singing in the rain?|
New information regarding one of the top five roofing rollformers will be released late March to early April along with a new top five by June 2012. Who is the newcomer or merged newcomers?