|The ASX Friday|
- BlueScope upper management will have the broom clean them out.
- One Steel if a merger does occur will see Mr. Plummer as the new head.
- A second option to above - is as stated on a few of the ASX stockmarket commenters - that BlueScope may be liquidated and even reach 48 cents???? This means that Lysaght, The brands of Colorbond and Zincalume etc will be sold.
- Many more good staff to already join the many that have already fled BlueScope.
- Stramit beginning to lead the rollformer race to number 1.
- Lysaght will fall to 3 or 4 - and depending on the BlueScope issue - may even vanish?
- One rollformer to release a new product on 8th September 2011 - a bold move but the product details hopefully will also be released here on The Roofer blog???
- Talk of a new industry independent association?