|Horses... Opps - Sorry wrong Photo|
|Man of Steel|
Here are some questions for the Man Of Steel who appointment is to aid manufacturing industries like the rollformers of Australia to gain projects and become more productive. What does the Man of Steel know about this industry that will enable him to aid this industry to rapidly come out of this downturn?
Man of Steel Questions:-
- What longer, and LTI or a BMT?
- In ZincAlume - is the Zinc underneath & the Aluminium on top - or the reverse?
- With roof sheets - why is it, that the heavier they are - the more they span - explanation please?
- If a roof sheet has 150grams per sq meter of zincalume coating - how is this applied and is it only on the top?
- Is a malleable sheet designed for bent people?
How about giving the manufacturing companies tax breaks for their own personel to gain knowledge within the resource sector and the up coming contracts. Tax concessions for resource supply projects by Australian manufacturers for multiply supply agreements for supply direcd to the mining companies instead of through major contractors?
A meeting of all the major and minor rollformers with the Man Of Steel may be able to achieve something - but one ex pollie flying around the country will do nothing! Write him a letter.
So many questions about this!